07 Nights / 08 Days
Day 1: Delhi - Nainital
Arrive Delhi and drive to Nainital. Enroute halt at Gajrola. Nainital - The spell binding panorama of snowy Himalayan ranges glistering with rising sun's graceful willows encircling the emerald mountain, Lake, lush green woods overwhelmed with cool breeze gives an wonderful experience. On arrival check into the hotel. Evening enjoy the most salubrious climate and offers of exquisite excursions of boating. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Nainital - Bhimtal - Saatal - Nainital
Early morning visit Cheena Peak to get a panoramic view of the Himalayas (suggested by Pony) After breakfast take an excursion to Bhimtal and Saatal a cluster of seven lakes and beautiful surroundings, which offers spectacular views of the terraced plantations. Return to Nainital. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3: Nainital - Mukteshwar – Nainital
After breakfast, take a full day excursion to Mukteshwar. It is the most beautiful place in Kumaon, from here one can see the majestic Himalayan peaks. Proceed to the Old Shiva Temple perched on an outcrop above the sleepy town. This is a delightful place - serene, tranquil from where you can look out across the magnificent valley spread 100s of feet below near by its Chauthi Jali (a vertiginous outcrops of rocks and a great place for spotting eagles and other birds of prey). You can also visit the picturesque Little Church (75 years old) that is perched on the side of hill. Drive back to Nainital. On Arrival, optional visit Snow View Point by Cable car. Return for overnight at the hotel.
Day 4: Nainital -Kausani
0830 hrs: After breakfast enjoy boat ride at Naini Lake. afternoon proceed to Kausani, nature's own reserve and ideal to spend a quiet holiday in the lap of nature with stunning view of the Himalayan ranges. rest of the day is to explore the beauty of nature. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 5: Kausani - Ranikhet
Later drive to Ranikhet. The glistering snow peaks, enthralling valleys, emerald meadows and humming forests transform Ranikhet into the world of its own. Arrive and check into the hotel. Half day is free for sightseeing covering Kalka temple and golf ground. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 6: Ranikhet - Corbett
0830 hrs: After breakfast drive to Corbett National Park. The Park is named after Jim Corbett, it is one of India's first wildlife sanctuaries spread over an area of 521 sq. km and the first to come under project tiger. Wildlife population includes the Leopard, Sloth Bear, Jungle Cat, Fishing cat, Wild Boar, Langur and Rhesus monkeys, Gharial and Mugger Crocodiles. Arrive and check in the Lodge for overnight.
( JUNGLE SAFARI PERMITT ,GUEST WILL GET AT RAMNAGAR FOREST OFFICE – ON ACTUAL COST )
Day 7: Corbett
0600 hrs: Early morning wildlife safari by elephant / jeep (to be done on your own).
Evening at Leisure. Overnight at the Lodge.
Day 8: Corbett - Delhi
After breakfast transfer to Delhi for your onward journey. Tour Ends.
COST BASED ON
- Twin Sharing Per Person
- Extra Person / Child With Bed (CWB) sharing the Room on mattress
THE COST INCLUDES
Meet & Greet upon arrival at Airport / New Delhi Station.
Hotel Accommodation as per the name mentioned in the Category for duration as mentioned in the itinerary.
THE COST DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Government Service Tax as applicable it is 3.50%
- Cost for supplementary service, optional Tours, Up-gradation Charges, Guide, Sightseeing entrance fees.
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Insurance Premiums, Rafting Charges.
- Cost for service provided on a personal request.
- Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, soft drinks, incidentals, porter charges, tips etc.
- Cost for any other service not mentioned under the “Cost Includes” head.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Taxes by the Government which will have to be collected directly ON ARRIVAL.
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle, other than scheduled & mentioned in the itinerary.
- Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like - landslides, road blockage, etc. In such case extra will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly