INR 13,500/- per person on min 2 guest travelling together | 4 Days / 3 Night
Genting (1N) - Kuala Lumpur (2N)
(All efforts will be made to follow the below itinerary. However, there is a possibility that the itinerary change. But it will include all the meals and sightseeing as per the itinerary)
Day 1: Arrive at Kuala Lumpur - Genting
Arrive at Kuala Lumpur Airport, proceed to complete Immigration formalities & collect your luggage. After completing the Customs formalities you will meet our local representative at the Arrival lounge of the airport who will further assist you to transfer to Genting Highlands. Genting Highlands – known as the ‘City of Entertainment’. It is the most developed hill resort in Malaysia. At 2000 meters above sea level, it offers a cool respite combined with all the excitement, luxury, and entertainment of an international resort destination. Lunch. The day is free for independent activities. Overnight stay in the hotel. Overnight stay in Hotel.
Overnight: Genting Hotel
Day 2: Genting –Kuala Lumpur
After breakfast, Enjoy spectacular rides and shows at the ever popular Genting Outdoor & Indoor Theme Park with its myriad attractions for the young and old alike. You will have an opportunity to participate in some of the fast paced action rides, witness some exciting shows, enjoy thrilling roller coaster spins; it’s a magical adventure of fun and excitement for the whole family. Later, you can enjoy ten pin bowling, snooker, horse riding and other exciting rides at the Park. Should you fancy a flutter, the Casino de Genting, by far the largest casino in the region which offers a full range of International games on your own. Evening will take a transfer to Kuala Lumpur. Enroute visit to Batu Caves. Overnight stay in Hotel. Overnight: Kuala Lumpur Hotel
Day 3: Kuala Lumpur
After breakfast, this morning, enjoy an orientation City Tour. See famous landmarks including the world famous Petronas Twin Towers, King’s Palace, National Monument, National Museum, National Mosque, Sultan Abdul Samad Building and the Cricket Club. Later Visit the Kuala Lumpur’s famous KL Tower subject to availability of time & operation - 4th largest telecommunication tower in the world at the height of 421m giving a breathtaking Panoramic view of Kuala Lumpur and its surrounding area. The rest of the day is at leisure to explore this fascinating city on your own. Enjoy its bustling markets, roadside stalls and exciting night markets. Overnight Stay in Hotel.
Overnight: Kuala Lumpur Hotel
Day 4: Depart from Kuala Lumpur to Mumbai
After breakfast at the hotel. Check out from your hotel and transfer to the Kuala Lumpur Airport to board the flight for India. Arrive in India with happy memories!!! Tour Ends.
Cost: INR 13,500/- per person on min 2 guest travelling together
- 01 Night Accommodation in 3 Star Superior Hotel (Genting)
- 02 Nights Accommodation in 3 Star Superior Hotel (Kuala Lumpur)
- Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis
- Cost Includes 03 Breakfast as per the Itinerary
- Round Trip Transfers (Kuala Lumpur Airport/Bus Stop – Genting Hotel – Kuala Lumpur Hotel – Kuala Lumpur Airport/ Bus Stop)
- All Transfers and Sightseeing on Seat In Tourist Coach Basis (SIC) with English Speaking Professional Guide
- Genting –Outdoor Theme Park & Indoor Theme Park Entry Ticket valid for 01 day
- Genting – One Way Cable Car Ride
- Kuala Lumpur to Genting – Enroute Batu Caves
- Kuala Lumpur - Half Day City Tour of Kuala Lumpur
- 01 Night Genting – Hotel First World or Similar
- 02 Nights Kuala Lumpur – Hotel Citrus/ Cititel 3* or Similar
- Cost of Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Cost of Foreign Exchange for personal expenses
- Expenses of personal nature, mini bar in the room, Laundry, Telephone bills, tips, gratuities, and surcharges as mentioned below in the Surcharge Heading
- Early Check In and Late Check Out are not guaranteed unless the client has done a pre-booking by paying extra. However, Early Check In and Late Checkout are onrequest basis only and subject to availability and at the sole discretion of the hotel management
- Porte rage at airport or hotels, Travel/ Medical Insurance
- Cost of any other services not specifically mentioned in Inclusions
- Surcharges applicable if any changes to the cabin/ room category OR Airline and travel class OR Hotels considered
- Any increase in the cost that may come into force prior to the departure date including change in price owing to fluctuation in the rate of exchange, govt taxes, airline taxes etc.
- Any airfare and visa charges
- Service tax 5% on total tour price.