Price On Demand | 9 nights / 10 days
Day 1: Arrive Brisbane-Tangalooma
This morning, travel from Brisbane airport or Gold Coast hotel and transfer to the Brisbane Ferry Terminal to connect with your ferry to the Tangalooma Jetty on Moreton Island. Following check-in, enjoy one of the many free activities available including Squash, Tennis or Archery. In the evening, enjoy the unique experience of wading into the water and hand feeding a pod of wild bottlenose dolphins. Each evening the inshore dolphins eagerly swim up the beach, adjacent to the well-lit jetty, where they are rewarded with fresh fish. Overnight in Tangalooma Wild Dolphin Resort.
Day 2: Today, morning cruise by ferry back to Brisbane for your onward journey. On arrival in Brisbane, you will be welcomed by our local representative and transferred to your hotel in Gold Coast. The day is leisure to explore this beach paradise on your own. Overnight in Gold Coast
Day 3: Today, experience the magic and excitement of Warner Brothers at the Movie World where everyone’s a star! Highlights Include adventure rides like Lethal Weapon, Wild West Falls and an array of stunning shows. Overnight in Gold Coast
Day 4: Morning Visit to Currembian world sanctuary. Spend afternoon visiting the exciting Sea World. Discover the stunning marine life wonders and enjoy a whole range of exciting rides, shows and attractions. Overnight in Gold Coast
Day 5: This morning, fly to Cairns. Upon arrival you will be transferred to your hotel. The day is at leisure to discover the city on your own. Proceed on a full day adventurous Kuranda Experience tour. Spend your day exploring the ‘Village of the Rainforest’ as you travel to Kuranda, one of the world’s beautiful rain forests. Glide across the canopy of the rainforest on a gondola cableway and return via scenic rail. Overnight in Cairns
Day 6: Today, enjoy a cruise on the Great Barrier Reef. Marvel at the beauty of the reef either from a semi-submersible, an underwater observatory, or as you snorkel and dive amidst the marine life. Overnight in Cairns
Day 7: This morning, you will fly to Sydney. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to your hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure. In the evening, excursion on the Sydney Showboat Dinner Cruise only entrance. Overnight in Sydney
Day 8: Full day Canberra tour. Overnight at Sydney
Day 9: This morning enjoy a Panoramic Tour of Sydney. Highlights include the famous icons of Sydney like the Opera House, Harbour Bridge, Manly Beach and much more. The tour ends at Darling Harbour as you are free to explore the city on your own visiting Sydney Aquarium and Sydney Tower Eye with your Monorail ticket. Overnight in Sydney
Day 10: Transfer to Sydney airport.
- 1N stay at Tangalooma in Kookabura Hotel
- 3N stay in Mantra Legends or similar in Gold coast
- 2N stay in All seasons cairns colonial club or similar in Cairns
- 3N stay in Metro central or similar in Sydney
- 9 Breakfast and 8 Dinner
- Dolphin and Pelican Feeding as mentioned in the itinerary by resort coach service
- Movie world
- Currembian sanctuary
- Sea world
- Kuranda rain forest
- Great Barrier Reef
- Show boat dinner cruise entrance
- Full day Canberra tour
- Panoramic Sydney tour city
- Airport transfers and ferry tickets included
- International and Domestic Air tickets
- Airport taxes and Australia Visa
HOLIDAY PRICE EXCLUDES
- Goods and Service Tax of 5 %.
- Meals, tips, porterages, laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘HOLIDAY PRICE INCLUDES’ head