Amazing Dubai Tour
INR 23,400/- per person on min 2 pax travelling together GST 5% will be extra | 4 Night 5 Days
Amazing Dubai Tour 4 Night 5 Days
(All efforts will be made to follow the below itinerary. However, there is a possibility that the itinerary change. But it will include all the meals and sightseeing as per the itinerary)
Day 1: Arrive in Dubai
Arrive at Dubai International Airport, proceed for an Eye Scan. After Eye Scanning, complete Immigration formalities & collect your luggage. After completing the Customs formalities. You will be guided and escorted by qualified and caring Tour Escort. Transfer into your hotel in modern A/C coach. Check in and Overnight at Hotel.
Overnight: Dubai Hotel
Day 2: Dubai
After enjoying your breakfast, embark upon half day city orientation tour of the second largest Emirates of the UAE. Dubai. We begin the tour with a photo stop at the Dubai Creek, the lifeblood of Dubai. Then we will drive through the Bastakiya, Al Fahidi Fort, Ruler’s Court, Old Mosque, Textile Street, Central Bank, Ministry of Finance, Heritage Village, Spice & Gold Souqs. Proceed towards Jumeirah Road passing by the Dry Docks Dubai & the Historical Union House with photo stops at the beautiful and famous Jumeirah Mosque, the world’s tallest 7-star hotel, Burj Al Arab, Atlantis The Palm & Tallest Building in the whole world, Burj Khalifa. Lunch at Panaroma Hotel or similar and transfer back to hotel.
Later in the evening you will be picked up at 19:45 Hrs from your hotel to enjoy a memorable cruising along Dubai’s Creek onboard our traditional wooden dhow. Cruise by Dubai’s illuminated skyline, offering sights of traditional and modern architecture. ‘Abras’ (water taxis), old trading dhows, luxury yachts and modern architecture like the National Bank of Dubai, Chamber of Commerce & Industry building, Sheikh Saeed’s House, and the Heritage Village are some of the impressive sights to enjoy. As a good blend of Arabic and International music soothes your ears, a sumptuous buffet dinner with a wide array of continental and oriental dishes, along with an excellent selection of beverages is available. Cruise begins at 20:30 hrs from Deira Creek & gets over at 23:30 hrs. Overnight at Hotel
(Please note: Duration of the Half Day city tour will be maximum 05 hours. In the event of guest requesting for Gold Souk visit, Dubai Museum inside visit will be dropped and vice versa)
Overnight: Dubai Hotel
Day 3: Dubai
After enjoying your breakfast, time free for shopping and exploring this magnificently beautiful international city on your own.
Post Lunch, advent for a thrilling desert drives at 1530hrs over the golden sand dunes, deep into the heart of the desert. Fabulous views of the sun setting over the desert dunes are some of the memories you will cherish from the desert drive. Arrive at the desert camp, where a traditional Arabian welcome awaits each of you. Enjoy the true Arabian ambiance, at this typical Bedouin campsite, with traditional Arabian carpets, low tables and cushions for comfortable seating. At the desert camp, experience the camel ride, sand boarding, heena painting or simply enjoy the aromatic Sheesha. Enjoy the sumptuous buffet dinner with a wide variety of barbecue dinner. The climax of the evening is the stunning performance by the exotic belly dance under the star-lit sky (except during religious holidays or government orders) and Tanaoura show. Overnight in Dubai. (As per DTCM rules, Desert Safari concludes at 20:30 hrs sharp)
Overnight: Dubai Hotel
Day 4: Dubai
After enjoying your breakfast, day is free at leisure or shopping Later in the afternoon, we proceed to enjoy the Global Village with Entry Ticket. For the past 15 years, Global Village has been providing cultural entertainment along with an international shopping experience to millions of visitors. Breathtaking live performances, mouth-watering cuisine, authentic handicrafts and merchandise from different countries await you at the many national pavilions in Global Village. There are many more attractions, including thrilling rides, games and firework displays, to complete your visit. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5: Departure from Dubai to Mumbai
After Breakfast at the hotel and check out from the hotel @ 12:00 noon spend little time for last minute shopping. Transfer to the airport board your flight back home.
Cost INR 23,400/- per person on mim 2 Pax travelling together
- 04 Nights Accommodation in 3 Star Superior Hotel or Similar
- Cost Includes 04 Breakfast
- Return Airport Transfers on SIC Basis
- Sightseeing as Per Itinerary on Seat In Coach Basis (SIC) with Qualified Professional Escort/ Guide
- Dubai – Dubai City Tour (Approx 05 Hours)
- Dubai – Dhow Cruise with Dinner
- Dubai – Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner, Belly Dance and Tanoura show
- 04 Nights Dubai –Panorama Grand/ RIO or Similar
- Cost of Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Cost of Foreign Exchange for personal expenses
- Expenses of personal nature, mini bar in the room, Laundry, Telephone bills, tips, Gratuities and surcharges as mentioned below in the Surcharge Heading
- Porte rage at airport or hotels, Travel/ Medical Insurance
- Early Check In and Late Check Out are not guaranteed unless the client has done a pre-booking by paying extra. However, Early Check In and Late Checkout are on request basis only and subject to availability and at the sole discretion of the hotel management
- Cost of any other services not specifically mentioned in Inclusions
- Surcharges applicable if any changes to the cabin/ room category OR Airline and travel class OR Hotels considered
- Any increase in the cost that may come into force prior to the departure date including change in price owing to fluctuation in the rate of exchange
- Any Airfare and Visa charges
- Goods and Service Tax of 5 %.